3 Drugstore Mascaras, 3 Quick Reviews! Wet N Wild, Covergirl and L'Oreal......

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hey Everyone!

Over the past couple of weeks, I've bought three drugstore mascaras and I need to talk about them.:)

Let's get started!



Wet N' Wild Mega Plump Double Menace Mascara- This mascara was $3.99 at Dollar General. It has two brushes, one for the top lashes and one for the bottom. I didn't like the brushes on either end. They didn't pick up my lashes good for neither volume or length. The formula was very black and dark which I like but too thin. It barely looked like I had on mascara. Skip this one.


Covergirl Flamed Out- I actually got this mascara, brand new, still sealed in the package at Goodwill for a $1. Number one, it's water resistant which I don't what this means. Is it waterproof? Confused. This mascara didn't work will with my lashes either. It has a spoolie type brush and my lashes do not care for that kind of brush. Skip this one.


L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza- I LOVE Voluminous Butterfly, so I knew I would be all into Intenza. This was $9.87 at Walmart. A cool $10 mascara. Took me a month to figure out how the brush is suppose to lay and pull on the lashes. The brush has a flat side with short bristles and long edges with short bristles. I was most mad about Intenza because I spent $10 on it and didn't know how to work it. Once I got the hang of it, I realize my lashes are not here for voluminizing mascaras. They have officially quit the volume business. I will say, I still dig the L'oreal mascara formula that seems to be the same across the board, just different brushes.


Govern yourselves accordingly. Think of your lashes before you think of yourself!!! 


Tell me, I'm ready to dip back in the high game of mascara. What's your favorite high end mascara??



1 comments:

Linda on 1:09 PM said...

I love Goodwill stores, great find. You have a lovely blog. :)