NYX Wonder Stick Highlight and Contour Stick in Deep Swatches and Review.....

Monday, February 23, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

I picked up the NYX Wonder Stick in Deep thinking I would not like it. Yep, I just knew I was going to dislike it because I don't like cream contour with a heavy dark concealer and overly light highlighting. I didn't research not one review or video on this product, just went in head FIRST! I also kept  the receipt just in case.....



 My Ulta actually had the darkest shade in Deep. They never have the deep shades in NOTHING NYX. smh. I think I might have bought it because it was the only one left. 
 Highlight stick and Contour stick
The texture is like a cream powder. It's not oily or overly creamy but it has powder texture to it. It also set like a powder on the skin but it's very blendable.
 Here's a face map of my highlighting and contouring. I don't contour my nose but I do highlight the bridge.
 Here's the side view. I already had on a foundation, Maybelline Matte Fit Me.
 I blended out the Wonder Stick with a Real Techniques sponge.
 Side view of my face with the Wonder Stick blended out.

Then I set Wonder Stick with my Black Radiance Soft Focus Powders!

I  CAN NOT believe I LOVE this product!!! The highlight stick blends out very subtle but brightening to the face. The contour stick is a perfect shade, it's not too dark and it allows you to go over it with a powder or dark powder and set it perfectly. The Wonder Stick also worked well over all my BB Creams and foundations...ALL OF THEM. Bravo NYX for a great product!







0 comments: