Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks in Matte Frappacino and Matte Dare.....

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

I picked up a couple of the new Jordana Modern Matte lipsticks at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago. As part of my beauty resolution this year( I only have one), I only bought to two shades, Matte Frappacino and Matte Dare. I'm resolving to make better beauty buys and not buying an entire collection, just buying shades and products that speak to me. Hopefully, I can save some money and space in my collection.




Matte Dare and Matte Frappacino

The two shades that I picked I absolutely love. The lipsticks' consistency swipes on full coverage within 1 to 2 swipes but the formula is kind of skippy, it doesn't go on smooth, not even on moisturized lips. That's my only complaint, not  having a smooth application.  I don't think I'll be picking up anymore shades, I've seen them at two other Walgreens and wasn't interested in the other colors.

Have you tried the new Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks? What are your favorite colors? Let me know in the comments!



0 comments: