A Fresh Coat Of Polish: Pure Ice Flirt Alert.....

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

I had this odd craving for the perfect pink polish. I wanted a pink polish that was pretty on the hands and pretty on the toes! I just knew, I was going have to spend some money, like buy an OPI polish or something to get the perfect shade. In my opinion, even though there are great mass market/drugstore polishes, the prestige end polish just doesn't fail when looking for a specific color polish. 

Welp, I got proved wrong last week.

I found this Pure Ice polish in Flirt Alert. I bought it on a whim, thinking it was just ok.





Flirt Alert is two coats of creamy opaqueness!!! And this photo was taken on Monday, after applying on a busying Friday. I got tip wear, I NEVER have tip wear, only chips. And as of this Tuesday, Flirt Alert is still going strong. I'm stunned, I have two other Pure Ice polishes and they don't hold up like this. What did I do different? I don't know!! I feel like I have on a gel polish application.


Do you have any favorite pink polishes? Let me know in the comments!!




0 comments: