~Haul~ Ulta, Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Big Lots ( New 2013 Drugstore Products)...

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday, I went on drugstore troll in search of the new 2013 products that I've seen on FB, Twitter and Instagram. Since most of it isn't limited edition, I didn't haul out real big, I know that most of it will eventually show up in the regular displays. However, it was fun finding and spotting some the goodies!! I even scooped a couple of pieces.



 I heard that there were SOHO brushes at Big Lots, so I went into the 1st Big Lots of the day and got lucky!!! I will check the 2nd Big Lots in a couple of days for powder brushes....
 Since the Walgreens stores in Spartanburg are very spread out over the city, I went into one store and as soon as walked in the door, matter of fact, I could see from my parking space....Fergie by Wet N' Wild. AND it was UNTOUCHED. I literally peeling the tape off the coupons on the display to use them!! What a drugstore product junkie's dream!!! LOL!

After much scoping around the display, I only got three pieces:

Photo Op Eyeshadow in Desert Festival
Lipsticks in Bebot Love and Ferguson Crest Cabernet
 I found the new Revlon nail colors in Rite Aid and picked up Nail Enamel in Girly....
 To my surprise, my Ulta was lacking and slacking on new products. I found more new stuff in Walgreens. Nonetheless, I came across the much hyped L'Oreal Caresse Shine Lip Tint Balms or something like that.You can understand how I feel about them so far, if you follow me on Instagram.:) ( ruralglamour).
Best find for me besides the Fergie Collection were the L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealers. I'm not much of a True Match fan but I heard the hype about these and it was a happy find. After debating over two colors( because they were 8.99 in Walgreens) I got Medium/Deep W6-7-8.

Here are some other goodies I found....These are all from Walgreens displays.

 Rimmel's new BB cream wayyyyyy up high. LOL!
 The new L'Oreal display.
 The Maybelline Vivids lipsticks. I passed on those for now.
 Sally Hansen Salon Effects has french manicure strips. I'm digging that!!
Revlon's new BB Cream sans a deep/dark shade.:/


Have you seen any of these new drugstore goodies?




0 comments: