~Haul~ CVS Semi Annual Beauty Clearance Haul #2 and....#3.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hey Everyone!!

Ok. I'm done. lol! I'm done with the CVS Beauty Clearance. I think I got what I wanted in the stores closest to me. These hauls were done in two separate days. Number three's haul was done with a $5 Beauty Buck that did finally print one. Its necessary to wait 48 hours for it to print. I realized I only waited 24 but I still didn't see my clearance hauls balances reflected in the BB balance after the coupon printed.


 Haul #2:

Kate Moss for Rimmel #04
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in  Soft Nude, True Red, and Baby Pink
Wet N' Wild Megalash Clinical Serum
Wet N' Wild Megalash Clinical Mascara


Haul #3

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Bronzer
Physician's Formula Pearls of Perfection Bronzer
Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-y for A Pedi




0 comments: