~Review + Swatches~ Essence The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection....

Friday, November 09, 2012

Hey Everyone,

So, I showed ya'll what I got at Ulta this last time I was there in this post. Some of it was Essence The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 Collection. I like Essence products. I have had only their polish up until Ulta came closer to my area, now I'm here for the makeup!! Check out what I scooped up!


  Pigment in Alice Had A Vision-Again, polish in Alice Had A Vision-Again, and blush in Renesmee Red.
 This is two coats of Alice Had A Vision Again. Gorgeous dark purple jelly with micro duochrome violet and blue glitter.
 (without flash)
 Here are some swatches of the pigment in Alice Had A Vision-Again and blush in Renesmee Red. There were two other pigments on the display but I skipped those because have some pigments similar in those shades. Renesmee Red blush was the only blush I saw on the display for this collection.
 Renesmee Red blush goes on me like orange-red blush. The pigmentation of the blush is reminiscent of MAC Sheertone blushes. The wear on the blush is crazy, its lasts ALL DAY. I wonder if all the Essence blushes are like that?
I played the Alice Had A Vision-Again pigment and even though its gorgeous, it needs a black of purple base to  bring out its full duochrome fabulousness. I just wanted to apply it without a black or purple base to show  how it looks without them. This pigment had great long wear as well...no melting or creasing with a basic eyeshadow pigment underneath.

I admit, I've never seen any of the Twilight movies. :(I'm sure I'm missing some thing because I haven't seen them! lol

0 comments: