~E.L.F. Cosmetics Product Swatches on Pinterest! New and Current Products!!~

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm a Pinterest junkie as you all know, so finding a great "pinner" with style and creativity is just golden!

I stumbled upon the E.L.F. Cosmetics Pinterest Board and was just overwhelmed at the swatches that were on it. They even post swatches of new products before they hit the website. I might be late boots on this.  Did ya'll know about this Pin Board and didn't tell me?!?! LOL!




Contouring Blush and Powder Duo swatches...
New HD Blushes and swatches that I still haven't ordered. smh


E.L.F.'s new shadow pencils......


E.L.F. gloss pencils.....


Check out the E.L.F. Pin Board HERE!!!!

Do ya'll know of any other companies who have swatch boards on Pinterest ? Let me know in the comments!!

2 comments:

Atiyah on 9:38 AM said...

Pinterest is the DEBIL!!! Lawd knows. I am glad its not a shopping site because I would be broke.

Unknown on 11:05 AM said...


I want to try the shadow pencil!!

chachathefashiongenius.blogspot.com