~ Beauty Haul~ Rite-Aid, Ulta, Walgreens, Wal-Mart

Monday, October 08, 2012


Hey Everyone!

I stopped by a couple of stores this weekend and actually complied a little haul! 


N.Y.C. Duo in Devilish
N.Y.C. Limited Edition Shimmer Powder City Duet

Rite Aid: I think these two pieces are from a N.Y.C. Halloween collection display. I love a bronzer/highlight duo and I was intrigued by that matte red shadow in that duo.



Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Polar Bear

 Walgreens-I went by Walgreens and spotted the clearanced Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Polish. They were  $1.89 in my neck of the woods. These are like $8, $9 polishes for $1.89 and I only found one I wanted. Can you believe that?!? LOL!


  Wal-Mart- Spotted and snatched up two of the new Hard Candy Top Ten Eye Shadow Collection. I can't believe they actually in my Wal-Mart!! They are only $6, that's a killer price. I only got two, Naturally Gorgeous and Green With Envy.

I also got CoverGirl Queen Collection Lipstick in Mocha Loca after YT's crystalis007 raved about it being the perfect dark brown girl nude. It is indeed gorgeous!

Ulta- I had a $5 off $10 coupon for Ulta. I picked up NYX Bohemian Chic Nude Matte Collection. I've been playing with it today and ruling is out on it but I will say, it suits cool tone skin better.



0 comments: