~Fresh Coat~ Julie G Nail Color in Chic Cipro.....

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

JulieG713 is one of my favorite beauty vloggers on You Tube. When she introduced her core signature nail polish line months ago, I was so excited for her. Plus, I knew it would be a hit because she's a true nail polish addict, she knows her colors, brands, formulas, etc. I give love and respect were respect is due!!! #noshade


I only picked one of the her colors at Rite Aid this time, since its not limited edition of anything like that, I have plenty of time to buy more.:) Chic Cipro is a creamy nude, in real life, its coming off peachy instead of nude. I applied two coats, its semi opaque, not completely...three coats probably would have been completely opaque.


Any other colors of the Julie G polish I should pick up? Let me know in comments, loves!!





 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I like the color. Very work safe and kind of "your nail color but brighter". I can see why you are kind of ambivalent about this shade but I say you can always franken it or use it as a base shade when you want to do some nail art like plaid, argyle, etc.