~Fresh Coat~ Wet N' Wild Speak When Spoken To....

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally. I spotted the Wet N' Wild Bejeweled Collection.

It is one of the collections on my never ending drugstore stalking list...right under #1....Revlon Gucci Westman Collection Escapism 2012. *deep sigh*.

Word on these polished addict streets is that the Bejeweled Collection is a dupe of China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters...but half the price.:)

I did SWST in three coats. I should have done a base coat but I have  Born Into Privilege as well and when I post that one, it will be over a black base.
So much is going on in one bottle! Glitter! Duo chrome!! Micro Glitter!!! Yasssss~~~~

I took the blurry photo ( BELOW) to show the chromatic under color. I love this shade.:)

3 comments:

LV on 10:56 PM said...

That color is stunning! You always wear the most amazing nail colors!

Michelle (Mick-Mick) on 10:05 AM said...

Yeah. I am running out today and buying some. I LOVE a nice glitter. I will keep a lookout of the "Gucci" o_O collection. I can see it now..."Gurl, this is Gucci nail polish."

Unknown on 7:28 PM said...

LV- Thank you so much!! Your comment really made my day....I needed that!

Micki- LMAO!!