~FOTD~ Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Nude Eyes.....

Sunday, January 01, 2012

 Happy New Year to you all!!!

I picked up the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Nude Eyes during my last CVS run. I don't own Urban Decay Nude Palette ( the first one or the second one). I can't bring myself to buy it! lol! I love neutrals so it makes no sense.
 I used the bottom three shades called the "Dramatic" shades on the PF box and some of the "Playful" shades.
The palette is very versatile. I read some reviews that the colors are sheer and not pigmented.  That's far from the truth in my case. I LOVE this palette!
 The shades blended well and they blend well. I would've loved to see a matte or two in the palette though.
Have you seen these palette? What do you think?






5 comments:

Savannah on 7:17 PM said...

So pretty! I think you would love Naked 1 and or 2 (:

xxx

Anonymous said...

That is nice! I have seen the PF take on the UD Naked Palette but I passed. I actually have the Naked 1 palette and I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it. Love the fact that it is neutral but hate the fact that a number of the eyeshadows are glitterbombs. And the shades read a bit warm for comfort for me. BTW have you scoped out Black Radiance eight eyeshadow palette? They come in three sets: Downtown Brown (a mix of browns and purples), Urban Jungle (mix of greens, golds, and browns), and Posh Plums (mix of purples, pinks, and blacks).

Unknown on 8:36 PM said...

I love both the naked paletes. I was also sent this nude palette from PF and in me three shadows look the same. I also have to use a good primer and base yo get the shadow to last on me. I don't have that problem with UD. Overall I like PFs nude palette though. Its tiny and great for traveling.

Unknown on 8:09 PM said...

Savannah- I'm thinking of getting Naked 1.

Shalimar- See that's one of my problems with UD period, those 1997-esque glitterbomb shadows.:/ I have heard about the BR 8-pans...that are $6.99 and higher in price than the WnW ones ( from the same company). When I see them, I'll see if it worth it! lol!

CharmMing- The top six shadows are very, very similar, I agree.

Rella on 4:29 AM said...

Very pretty! I don't have any of the Naked palettes and can't see myself shielding out the money for them. Although I don't care too much for shimmery eye shadows, I may have to pick this one up.