~Review~ N.Y.C New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Here's another goodie that I got in my Influenster Vox Box. Its the N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City. I believe that I have own a Liquid Lip Shine, but I'm not sure....and making me mad! lol! I can't believe can't remember what I've owned...well, maybe I can.:)



Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

Here I am...wearing Nude York City...alone with no lipstick.


My Take:

I love nude lip glosses. Nude York City is a beautiful sheer nude. It would be great over a nude lipstick. The texture is not sticky much, unless you try to build it for intensity...it gets a bit messy and sticky. The smell is very warm and candy like. They are listed on N.Y.C's site as retailing for $2.49..so its a good deal. I would love to check out the other colors....my Wal-Mart  and Family Dollar carries N.Y.C. so I will definitely be heading to the display to see what's up!!

Do you own any N.Y.C. Liquid LipShines? What colors? Let me know!!

Disclosure: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.

0 comments: