~Rural Style~ A Scarf is Born!!! MsVCharles' DIY Rope Scarf.....

Monday, October 24, 2011

Just like that....

I watched this video on how to crochet a scarf by MsVCharles....





Went by the local Wal-Mart....picked up some yarn....four hours later ( divided into two days), I had a scarf!!! Talk about Christmas gifts for everyone this winter!! I have for the longest time wanted to learn to crochet but no one who knew how would teach me. I guess it is true what they say, you can learn anything from You Tube.:)

If you are a Carolina Panther fan...I got a scarf for you! Think I'll come up with some designs and sell a couple in my Etsy shop.:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I wanna learn how to tailor some clothes so bad and ironically my mom knows how to sew but she refuses to teach me (I think her skills is not up too par with my mom hence her reluctance to teach me) but I found a somewhat decent tutorial on how to create darts in a fabric. I just need the time to practice on this jacket I had in my stash.