~Fresh Coat~ Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.....

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I was so excited to wear Facets of Fuchsia, yet scared since Starry Pink was HELL to get off( even with acetone remover, the hexagon glitter is like bulletproof! lol!) Someone in the comments of Starry Pink to me that...its true...oh my goodness( you never lied, girl! lol!).



anyways...Facets of Fuchsia is freaking gorgeous. Excuse me? This is a drugstore polish? Yes ma'am it is. Its so $8 and up overpriced fabulousness, yet its not. This is TWO coats too. The glitter is in a black murky creme, not quite creme but not translucent. Fuschia violet glitter to the gods! I'm surprised people are not scouring every drugstore trying clean this color out....its definitely a collectable.
With the flash....
Without the flash....


6 comments:

Mz. More on 3:53 PM said...

This is gorgeous, I want.

I'm wearing Carbonite now and love it. Have to get some pics in natural daylight

Anonymous said...

This one is hell to get off as well..Bulletproof even up against acetone...lol. It's so hard to get off I dread wearing it again

Unknown on 7:43 PM said...

Mz.More- I think have Carbonite for some reason. I hope you get this one!

ct1980- you told me that right? lol! I'm going wear this til I can't no more. I still had traces of the last glitter under the last color. smh. But its sooo fabulous!

Tamara on 9:35 PM said...

I have been eyeing this color for the last few trips to Walgreens. The #1 reason why I ward off Glitters is b/c its so hard to get off :( however, i make up some excuse to buy them Lol I like them on my toes..since I dont change the color as often as on my nails. Sometimes i have to take an emery board to that glitter and SAW it off Lol very pretty !

Nekiah Torres on 9:32 AM said...

So glad you did a review on this polish because I have it but have not worn it! Girl EVERYTHING containing glitter is a pain to get off and its crazy that it won't come off because most times it chips really easy at the tips. Its like the color won't stay but the glitter does! lol I polish my nails with the hope that it will last for the week. I try to do them every weekend. I almost NEVER make it an entire week unless the salon does them. They must use some sort of magic top coat because I've tried them all and they still chip! Can you recommend a good top coat? Beautiful color on you! Kiah

Unknown on 5:02 PM said...

Tamara- I feel you! lol!

Kiah- I use a $1 fast dry top coat from the BSS, girl. lol! however, the best way to keep your polish on longer is to make sure when you apply all coats of the polish, go across the edge of nail, to seal the color on the tip. Plus, let the polish dry completely, which can take a couple hours. I polish at nigth before bed after my shower so they dry completely and no water is disturbing that process.