~Birthday FOTD~ Wet N' Wild Earth Looks Small From Down Here...

Friday, September 23, 2011

On the 23rd of September, first day of fall, first day of Libra season...a 7lb 13oz baby girl was born in a rural South Carolina town in the year of 1977. She was plump and bright and her dad thought she was white. lol.

"That's the wrong baby, Shawty ( what he called my mom)! She's white!" (LOL!)


Jane, my beloved Granny, his mother: "Shut the hell up Mike!! That baby aint white! And she's yours!!"

Ah...the stories I've heard from the day I was born....the older I get the more my mother tells me. My dad, rest his soul, never got the exact date of my birthday correct.I normally would get a happy birthday from him the day before or two days after my birthday. I wasn't always happy about that, but today, as I think about it, it makes me smile.:)



I played with Wet N' Wild Earth Look Small From Down Here for my eye look today. Somebody has to explain to me that name because it sounds ridunklous. lol!

I don't like my highlight...but we all learn from our mistakes....




I wasn't born on the 21st of September but I love this song!!!


4 comments:

Arr on 6:52 AM said...

Happy belated birthday. I saw you post about it on Twitter. Your shadow and brows are nice.

Unknown on 11:28 PM said...

Thank you for the compliment and the birthday wishes!!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! These shadows from the WnW collection is hard to find in my location and when I ask about it in stores, managers look at me like I am speaking in Hebrew. *lol*

Unknown on 8:39 PM said...

thank you!!! I just found mine two weeks ago and was shocked..they have been out for over a month, maybe two...finally made to my neck of the woods. Keep looking and hope they show up for you!!