~Fresh Coat~ China Glaze For Audrey Re-do....

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For some reason....I thought my bottle of China Glaze For Audrey had not been used. I couldn't remember if I used it or not so I did what any beauty blogger would do....searched my archives. lol

And there it was....I did a NOTD on For Audrey on July 2, 2010.

Here's a photo of the 2010 version and the POST...


I went ahead and used it again...still rocking my socks. Love it.:)

With flash...


Without flash...

Do you own For Audrey? What do you think about it?

2 comments:

Atiyah on 10:59 AM said...

This is a blue I have been looking for. I might have to go ahead and purchase it. I hate paying over a certain amount for polish though.

Unknown on 12:27 AM said...

You need catch it on sale at sally or get a sally card so you can get a couple coins off.:)