~10 Day You Challenge~: Seven Wants....

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Seven wants?....lets go.....

1) I want pure, simple, unadulterated happiness. I can say for the record...I haven't been happy in years. Like insanely happy but I think that has to do with clinical depression. I'm not always "sick" but I want happiness more than anything. I think if I had it, I could progress. crazzzyyyyyy.....

2) I want a new, off the car lot, no miles car. I don't care if when I put it on the road it will lose value. I want it to be undriven with no miles, fresh, clean, papers still stuck to it CAR! I've never had a new car but since I was 13 I've had five cars...all used.

3)I want a vacation. gahhhhh......

4)I want a McDonald's Caramel Frappe but I'm trying to live my life right!

5)I want to get makeup/beauty product WASTED. lol! By what ever I want, when I want it.

6) I want to be successful in what ever my destiny leads into.

7) I want to MOVE from this bumpdy, ho-donk,slip sliding ASSSSS town. I want to us to leave here so bad I can TASTE it!


eh...that one stressful to come up with too...lol! This definitely a CHALLENGE.:)


1 comments:

Arr on 7:00 AM said...

I am always up for a challenge. I wish you the best in yours.