~Adorn'd~ Vintage Inspired Necklace and My Designs....

Friday, June 24, 2011

 Hey Everyone!!!

I picked up this necklace for $2.50 at the Goodwill couple of weeks ago. I don't think that it is "vintage". Its way too new, the hardware and clasp is more modern. I think it vintage inspired but it doesn't have a name or signature on it. I used to collect vintage and retro costume jewelry hardcore. I had an amazing collection but I wasn't wearing it, so I donated most of it.:(

 I don't wear alot of short necklaces...but this one I like alot!:)
I've ventured into making jewelry...again. I did a little dabbling in it back in 2001, 2002 even made all the hostess jewelry for my LS' wedding. I really wasn't confident in what I was doing, so I stopped. But lately, I've caught a craft bug! I have a bunch of DIY and jewelry ideas and project line up to do.

Right now, I'm trying to perfect my "craft" with my earrings before I want to sell them. I made my mother some and she's been wearing them EVERYDAY. O_o. I'm quite shocked. Be on the lookout for my jewelry posts. I'm right now inspired to make sexy hoops with beautiful beads and stones.:)




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you know how to create jewelry, you should hit up the thrift stores and purchase the broken ones where you can repurpose it into something new and funky. Love the pieces you chose.