What I'm Reading Now.....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I used to be a huge book reader, but my lacking attention span has caused my reading addiction to fall off. So, I've been trying to pick back up and dive into some reads. I'm a bit all over the place as far as taste in books. I love beauty, health, and cookbooks and the occasional fiction. I'm currently reading ( all at the same time! lol!):

Can You Get Hooked on Lip Balm?: Top Cosmetic Scientists Answer Your Questions about the Lotions, Potions and Other Beauty Products You Use Every Day

Can You Get Hooked On Lip Balm?- I won this in a giveaway and it was already on my wishlist, so lucked up! Super SUPER informational read on every beauty question about ingredients, hair products,parabens, etc. The best section is the hair product question section that any natural sister worth her salt should check out. Cleared my questions about petroleum and mineral oil right up!!

Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul

Onward- This was on my wishlist as well and I got a pretty good deal on it. $25 plus a $5 GC to Starbucks and $5 off the book. However, you got to buy it at Starbucks for the deal.True Starbucks fanatics should read this. Its good but a little over detailed in places. This my first "business" book so I'm  trying to finish it.


The Get 'Em Girls' Guide to the Power of Cuisine: Perfect Recipes for Spicing Up Your Love Life


The Get 'Em Girls Guide to The Power of Cuisine- Excellent recipes abundant in this book. It makes me sorely miss having my own kitchen where I would spend all Saturday trying new recipes.



0 comments: