Lipstick Tag!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011







1. When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
Yes. My mother actually put lipstick on me. She would paint my nails and toes too. She is very girly and she made me a very girly girl!
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
My mother bought my first lipstick which was a light, frosty pink from Love My Lips with the matching nail polish. It was for my 8th grade Prom. lol! She also bought me a foundation, powder and a Maybelline 10 pan eyeshadow palette that I owned for YEARS!
3. Pink or red lipstick?
Pink. I like the fact to its a bit against the norm for a African American woman. People dont think we can wear any thing but plums and coppers...but we can wear a bad pink lip too.
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
I dont know....probably a MAC lipstick. But I've own a Chanel lipstick that was given to me. I sold it though.
5. And the cheapest?
I love the Nicka K brand that you find in BSS' for $.99. but I'm sure I've bought clearance lipstick less than that somewhere.
6. What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
I dont know....melted it! lol! I melted some of cheap lippies into a bead box to make room in makeup collection.
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
Nicka K, MAC, Cover Girl Lip Perfection and Victoria Secret's VS line....amazing quality makeup, so slept on.


Thanks diva Alicia at Gloss and Sticks for the tag!!
Now...I tag....anyone who wants to do it!!! Come back and comment on this post and let me know you did it.:)












0 comments: