~Haul~ CVS Spring 2011 Beauty Clearance.....

Monday, May 23, 2011



My older twin boy is sick today, so I had to run out to CVS to pick up his prescription and I ran into the Beauty Clearance for the Spring. I noticed that not alot of items were marked down this season but of course you have to scan sometimes to see what is on sale. Per G. of Nouveau Cheap, I picked up:

-Revlon Color Stay Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte and Brighten ( they were the last TWO left!!! Score!!)

Then I got my first Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Polish in  Lavender Cloud. I've never own any of these because $7 is high for a drugstore polish.

I also got  L'Oreal Brow Stylist in Medium Dark.

That's all for now for me. I was actually looking for the Essie Polish that is clearanced at 50% but my CVS didn't have any.




2 comments:

CocoagirlD on 3:39 PM said...

Great haul i didnt see that loreal liner gonna go back and check i picked up the bronzers didnt like them already had some similar products so took it back just today.. but there were a good deal 3.75 great buy to try something new lol i ended up picking up something else ive been drooling over lol.. thanks for sharing

Unknown on 5:52 PM said...

No problem...I love that brighten powder but the bronze one, not so much. I couldn't get the plasic top off my brow pencil so watch out.