Beauty and Accessory Picks: Calypso St. Barth for Target

Monday, May 02, 2011

Yesterday, May 1, 2011, Target released their highly anticipated collaboration with Calypso St. Barth in stores and online. I haven't made it in stores to check out the colleciton but I did have a chance to eye it online. I love the beachy, fresh pieces especially the hair accessories and makeup pieces.






I like the white braided band....perfect for a wild twistout!
The shell and brown flower elastic bands are perfect for messy buns....so many ideas!
Cute pins for a side do or a fro hawk.....
I collect makeup bags....I know, its a sickness!!! I love the print on this one...
Now for a couple to fabulous accessories. I'm really into belts since my waist has shrunk.:) How pretty is this one?

This print is calling me!! Can't wait to see this person!!!

Check out all the pieces including clothes, shoes, home and kids....HERE.





















2 comments:

Atiyah on 11:32 AM said...

That totebag is calling my name, I can see me using it this summer carrying my books and lunch to work.

Unknown on 5:23 PM said...

That's great idea for it!