Jamie's Weight Loss Diaries....#8 Weigh In....

Friday, March 04, 2011



***Thursday is Weigh In Day...I weigh myself ONCE a week. I can't jump on the scale every day, all times of the day, when I feel fat, before a date....too much on my medicated brain. lol! Once a week is good for me. I'm a born again scale person. I'm  just now embracing the scale. I avoid it all thru my teens and twenties....***


March 3, 2011

-1 lbs

Down to 224lbs

(15 lbs lost since 12/30/2010)






Considering my period has been on ( TMI:)...I lost one pound!! I'm just happy for progress.

I had rough week of eating because of the hormone changes my body goes through every 28 days. Either I'm not hungry or I'm craving BADLY. One night for dinner, I didnt have a taste for nothing, so ate an apple. An apple. smh. Yeah....I'm ready for my appetite back.:)


I'm 15lbs lost for the 40lbs of the year. I have mini goal of hitting 20lbs down by June 1 then I'll buy something new to celebrate.




3 comments:

Original Najeema on 1:33 PM said...

Great job on your progress. Keep it up!

Unknown on 12:10 PM said...

That is so wonderful! Wishing you greater success on your weight lose goals.

Unknown on 8:30 PM said...

Thanks ladies!! I appreciate the support!