Fresh Coat: China Glaze Crackle Glaze NOTDs Part 1....

Friday, March 04, 2011

 Here we go!!

I finally got my China Glaze Crackle Glazes in the mail...yes, I ordered them online ( click HERE for the super fast Amazon seller I purchased from) after visiting one Sally's and they were not there.Why put myself thru the BS of hunting them down? Plus, gas is higher than the heavens!!

First ( above): Kleancolor Concrete Gray and

Broken Hearted consistency is too thick and it didnt crack right. I've read other reviews like that about Broken Hearted...

 Second: Sinful Colors Bamboo and China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Fault Line.....

Fault Line went on perfectly and cracked well. It wasn't as nearly as thick as Broken Hearted. I got this idea of the purple on green duo from Lip Gloss Gossip's use of Fault Line:).

Third: Kleancolor Pastel Pink and China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete.

LOVES IT!!! The pink and grey combo is my favorite and Cracked Concrete also applied well....

Stay tuned for Part 2 coming next week!

Do you own any Crackle Glazes....which ones?





2 comments:

Unknown on 12:21 PM said...

I love the nail polish. Cool colors.

Unknown on 8:30 PM said...

Thank you!!