Review: Bath & Body Works Carried Away.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2011



The best business decision Bath & Body Works ever made was to sell those $1 trial bottles of new scents they are releasing. Now they have matching sprays for $2. I picked up  Carried Away, a scent they are introducing for the spring.

Carried Away's notes are "lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla". When I applied it, It immediately reminded my of B&BW Sweet Pea. I used to date a guy who only bought me Sweet Pea lotion and sprays because that was " all he liked on me"...yeah, you know we are not together any-t more. Can't box a fragrance heaux in...LOL.  Any-t-way....

I also read a review where someone likened  Carried Away to B&BW Sun Ripened Raspberries. My Life!!!!  I need some Sun Ripened Raspberries! I think I saw some at the B&BW Outlet ( they also sell it online). I swear, if I see it again, I'm buying some. Memories of dorm rooms and a 1987 Dodge Lancer #90smemories....le sigh.

Eh...I'll skip this one....going to get some Sun Ripened Raspberries instead!! My B&BW had wall-to-wall $1 Carried Away, so go try it and see how you like it.

***Don't buy the $2 spray.....the one I got was horrible. Its smelled like straight up rubbing alcohol. Who want's to take back a $2 spray, work on Bath & Body Works***

3 comments:

Isis on 5:29 PM said...

I agree! I have several of the "intro minis" and sometimes tire of the scent before I finish so they definitely help satisfy my junkie edge and are friendly on the pockets.

Less guilt!

I'm still going thru my minis of "Dark Kiss"

Thanks for the headsup, almost stopped in the other day to see if they had anything new out...now I don't have to since I know this one is too fruity for my tastes.

Unknown on 7:32 PM said...

I love me some Bath&Body Works. I just ended a giveaway on my blog yesterday. I am giving away a $25 Bath&Body work gift card along with some other things.

Unknown on 4:33 PM said...

Isis- you know what? I still go minis of Dark Kiss. lol! I tired out of quick.


Keianna-the giveaway sounded awesome:)