Jamie's Weight Loss Diaries.... #5 Nope...Can't Eat That!

Monday, February 14, 2011




Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!


Tonight, I decided that would "treat" myself to some ice cream. A full cup of Breyers Vanilla with Chocolate syrup. Guess What??

I didn't eat the whole bowl and....

My stomach is hurting!!! OMG!!!

Now, I eat dairy. I will have 2% milk on cereal, eggs over easy, and full fats shredded cheese ( no more than 1/2 a tsp). But, this ice cream HERE, done wreck my poor tummy.:( That just goes to show, I didnt need that splurge. I don't eat anything sweet after dinner rarely anymore. If I'm having a major sugar craving after I eat, I have coffee or a cup of tea to kill it.

Nope...can't eat that full fat ice cream at the moment. Going to take some Maalox. I holla.:(




2 comments:

Atiyah on 9:49 AM said...

I need to try that tea and coffee after dinner. Last night I brushed my teeth earlier than normal to keep from eating sweets. So sad. LOL.

Unknown on 10:55 AM said...

That's not sad sista cousin!!! That's making changes and good ones at that! I also chew gum to kill a sugar craving.