FOTD: Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Trio in I Got Good Jeans....

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I Got Good Jeans is the name of this Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio. Two blues and a gold. Kinda reminds me of MAC Inter-view Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio.


I own Interview and I have FOTD pictures with it...somewhere:(
Here ya go!! That light blue shade. HELL to blend. Maybe I'm just impatient. ( Excuse my flaky nose and bare lips.)
The Gold is not as bright as it is swatched. I did a bit of building to get the mid-intensity I got.
The dark blue is gorge though, loved that one....

2 comments:

yummy411 on 12:23 AM said...

so love this series! what makes your series diff from other reviews is that you are being specific, but not intense about it (8 page paper explaining your thoughts) about it and giving us alternatives to the norm color placement. i feel you on these shadows! when i bought the 6 palette... i had the same reaction. and my sleek palettes are just like this.. hella pigmented, but powdery and hard to blend/work with... but i always see ppl with great looks! ehh. i'll keep playing around.

Unknown on 9:25 AM said...

Thanks hunni bunni!!! lol! I know when I read a review, if its too long I will look at the pictures and bounce. lol! I wanted people to get the just of the shadows. They are good for the price but you are going to get what you pay for. I've never heard that about the Sleek palettes. Thanks for the heads up!