Weekend Beauty: New Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trios, CVS Beauty Club and How I Made $7 on Physician's Formula Mascara!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

 After seaching around for the new Wet N'Wild Trios on Saturday and coming up zero, I fell into my local CVS and found them!! I couldn't believe it!. I swear I spend the majority of my beauty obesessed life "hunting" products down.:(

I only got five of the six. I'm missing "Spoiled Brat" but I'm okay not having it.

Next up: The Wet N' Wild 8-pans....
 I Got Good Jeans
 Silent Treatment
 I'm Feeling Retro
 I'm Getting Sunburned
 I Dream of Greenie

The names of the palettes remind me of OPI polish names. Corny but cute:).
 I also had a $10 off any Physicians Formula Foundation, Powder or Blush. It printed out the red slot box a week ago. I didnt read the "Foundation, Powder, or Blush" part til' I got to the register.:( But, the cashier took it off any way....hope she doesn't get in trouble.:/
 Here's the grand total....see that $1...it was some random coupon still attach to the $10 off coupon that the cashier scanned too. I didn't open my mouth. *looks around*
 AND I got $7 in EBs for  buying $10 in Physician's Formula...I didn't even know about that!
Check this out: the whole purchase is about $27 in makeup, right....Why did my receipt only show $3.49 toward my Beauty Club Rewards? Well, cousins, I called Customer Service at CVS and they explained that it takes 48 hours for my BCR to update. Also, when you do get to $50, it takes 48 hours for the $5 EBs to print.

I'm a CVS heaux....I lurv that place so much.:)





2 comments:

Gorgeous Glam on 8:16 PM said...

Awesome! I love the new WNW palettes! xo

Unknown on 6:27 PM said...

They are great so far!