My 1st "Nappiversary" Week: Growth Update!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Happy Nappiversary To ME!!!! One year Chemical Free ( no relaxer, no texturizer!!)  I've been natural before but not "fully" natural. I had texturizers and relaxed ends or I would Big Chop then put a texturizer in. This is the FIRST time I'm fully natural and boy.......was it a year!! Let's catch up:)

The photo above is the day I chopped my relaxed ends off after transitioning 10 1/2 months

6 months



8 months


1 year!!!
1 year, blown out and straighten with a flat iron
1 year

1 year, I stuck at flat ironing. lol! But Grandma offered to pull a hot comb thru it like it was 1984, I declined her request.:(






2 comments:

Unknown on 12:35 PM said...

You hair looks really good! Are you going to keep growing or cut it into a new style?

Unknown on 5:46 PM said...

Keep growing. I want even shoulder length hair. try to retain the length I got.:)