My 1st "Nappiversary" Week and more!

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

( Me: November 11,2009 after the BIG CHOP!)

Yes! It has finally arrived! My Nappiversary ( One year relaxer/chemical free) is in a two days( November 11, 2010) and I've already straighten and "length checked' my hair and I can't wait to show everyone the progress pictures. I plan on celebrating all week with different posts about my journey, my products and hair in general! I feel like having a party for my hair! Check out the picture above. I had just cut all of my relaxed ends off after 10 1/2 months of "transitioning".
Also I have new review goodness coming up featuring CSN. They sell everything from barstool, shoes, office supplies and  everything in between. With over 200+ stores to choose from, its the ultimate online shopping experience. Of course I will be giving you the scoop. How cute are these shoes!


Stay Tuned!




0 comments: