Why I think an Energizer Smart Charger would make my life easier by Jamie!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Energizer Smart Charger would make life so much easier, you would not believe it! Lol! Between my digital camera, which only take the highest charged battery, my twin boys toys’ which always ALWAYS require batteries, and our main TV remote, which mysteriously is loses one battery a week, I’m the prime the candidate for the Energizer Smart Charger. The idea of putting old batteries in a device that will save me from buying the entire battery section at Wal-Mart after Christmas is wonderful idea! Thanks for the opportunity to express my need for Energizer Smart Charger!


Jamie

picture: http://www.jleighdesignz.com

***This post was written to qualify for a prize ***

***Update: I won!***



0 comments: