Glam Grub: Yogavive....

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Getting all my fruits and veggie intake for the day is hard work for me! I'm such a carb head...I honestly think that's what's keeping my weight so stagnant.

Yogavive Organic Popped and Baked Fuji Apple Chips are a great way to get your fruit in and have a tasty sweet dessert or snack. The small serving size of 0.35oz bag is equivalent to one fuji apple! The larger 1.76 ounce bag is equivalent to FIVE apples.

They come in flavors of Original, Caramel,Peach, Cinnamon and Strawberry. I love the Original washed down with fresh, cold water. They are crunchy and very fresh tasting.The boys enjoy these and even my mom likes them. We gifted my gluten allergic cousin with some and she automatically wanted more!

Visit Yogavive at http://www.yogavive.com/

You can buy them on Amazon, Whole Foods and STARBUCKS!!!


Also they are on Facebook and Twitter! ( they are always doing giveaways!)


Jamie

0 comments: