Rural Glamour: Confetti Nail Lacquer....

Monday, June 28, 2010

I found Confetti polishes in a huge display in my CVS about three days ago. They are $1.99 a piece and remind me a lot of Sinful Colors in price ( at least here Sinful is $1.99, I've seen them pricer on other blogs).

I pick four colors that looked 'different'. Not really, I picked the four colors that looked familiar. The rest of the collection looked 'done'.
As you can see, I picked up that good ol' trendy murky gray/taupe that OPI did two years ago that the cheap brands are just catching up too. This one is called Moonstruck.
And...I got my $1.99 worth. Look at this fucked up brush. I was pissed. You can at least make a better brush! The other three colors I got, the brush is fine. Plus, the formula was thick and it didn't apply well.

I go hard on drugstore brands. You trying hang in the game, you can't play like an amateur. **rolls eyes**

Not sure I'll used the other two...Belle of The Ball ( the lavender shade) is on my toes. And its a beautiful color but again, horrible formula. Belle's formula was thick, too.

Got any of these yet? What do you think?


Jamie

7 comments:

Tami on 7:47 PM said...

I can't remember the name of the color I picked up but its a dark purple glitter. I actually like it. But now hearing about the other formulas are making me think I just got lucky.

Unknown on 8:31 PM said...

Tami-I had anothe blogger say she had been hearing people complain about them to but her bottles were good except one had a longer brush than the others.She says she musta got a good batch! lol! That's have inexpensive products are some times...Hit or miss.

Anonymous said...

I guess I won't be trying these polishes after reading this review. I did buy my first Sinful polish last week and I like the formula.

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 3:30 PM said...

LOL! Great minds think alike, I picked these up last week & you have 2 more bottles coming, lol. I haven't used them yet. Well at least we're only out of a few bucks.

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 3:30 PM said...

LOL! Great minds think alike, I picked these up last week & you have 2 more bottles coming, lol. I haven't used them yet. Well at least we're only out of a few bucks.

Unknown on 4:08 PM said...

LOL!! That's okay. I know you will pick colors I didnt think of and they'll look good on me and I might luck up and good some of the 'good' bottles of this they make.lol!

Unknown on 4:08 PM said...

Anon- Sinfuls are awesome. If you dont wanna be out of $2 don't buy these Confettis...