Review:Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector....Four Week Update

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Four weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to try Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I was very excited, I have a alot of hyperpigmentation from years of acne and current acne....
Week One: I applied the product all over my face but especially on my jaw area where I had a couple of simultaneous breakouts then they cleared up and I have scars....
Week Four: I personally don't see a change in the scars. They are no lighter.


Clinique suggests that you use the product for 12 weeks for maximum results. I'll be back on this series at 8 weeks, then a full review at 12!

Jamie

6 comments:

Unknown on 3:54 PM said...

I used it and it worked well. However the lady did say it works better with a sunscreen. Not necessarily the Even Better sunscreen just any sunscreen.

HilLesha O'Nan on 4:04 PM said...

Hi Jamie,

great blog! I highly recommend Oeco and Natural Skin Shop for acne. I've tried many products for acne, but these are the best I've tried so far.

As for scars, I highly recommend Blooming Lotus Scar Serum and Scartini. :)

Unknown on 4:52 PM said...

Meredith-I'm using a moisterizer with sunscreen. Maybe I should contact CS.

Hil'Lesha- thanks for the recs!:)

Atiyah on 8:56 AM said...

I am glad to see you doing this. Not sure why I trust your opinion more than some other bloggers that have used this.

Unknown on 3:05 PM said...

For acne and acne scarring i use the Jan Marini system. The Bioglycolic cleanser, the Bioglycolic Cream, Factor A cream and the Transformation cream...they are expensive, but the last a long time (you use very little) and they really,really works!

Goldilocs on 4:07 PM said...

Hey Jamie!! The best "fading gel" that I have used is: Murad -Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel and Murad - Age Spot & Pigment Lightening Gel

I get these as samples from Sephora because a LITTLE goes a long way! I see results in like a week! if not sooner! I also take spironolactone (25mg) from my dermotologist!

Another amazing product is the neutrogena retin a micro pump - I got a coupon from my dermotologist last year for a free pump and THANK THE LORD it still has product in it! again, a little goes a long way!!