My Top Four Red Lip Glosses and How to Pick A Red Lip Gloss...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got a question on Twitter about picking a red lip gloss. Picking a red lip gloss is just as challenging as picking a red lipstick. At least for me it was. I spent money and time before I found my perfect red.

How I picked my perfect red? My skin undertones. I have cool undertones, I look better in blues, purple, white, so I look for a blue based red with deep tones( a bit dark)....

Here are some of my personal favorites....
tarte Vitamin Infused Lip Gloss Powered by BORBA in Serenity. Serenity was part of a kit. Its very sheer as you can see but casual...
Lola by LOLA. I bought this gloss as Marshalls. Its pigmented and opaque, almost lipstick like but in a gloss form. Its my favorite go to red....
Maybelline Shiny-licious Cherry Berry. Sheer but with a bit more color....
Treat Beauty Sugar Paint in Fruit Punch...Beautiful color and feels good on my lips....


Jamie

0 comments: