Diary of Nouveau Nappyhead: New Wig....Freetress Equal Hera...

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

So....I got new hookup at the other beauty supply place in town. This wig was $24.99 and he gave me 20% off and told me to pick another wig for $10!! Unbelievable right?!

I have to get my wigs from a beauty supply store because I HATE waiting for things to be shipped to me. Between the two BSS' we have in town, I have pretty good selection....

This is Freetress Equal Hera. I love her!! She's soft and the curves just fall perfectly. I didn't even have to do alot of adjusting which is great, I have large head and thick hair....
I'll probably cut the bangs. Say hello to my double chin...*sigh*


Jamie

2 comments:

Kristie on 9:14 PM said...

You look cute in the wig and girl..what double chin?!!?

Unknown on 7:10 PM said...

You are so nice! lol!