Rural Glamour: My Recycling Challenge...Use It Up!.....

Friday, April 09, 2010

I have been having alot challenges lately...LOL! No-Buy, House issues, Kid issues....

This challenge is especially for this month, Earth Month. Earth Day( April 22) is just around the corner. So, as I was cleaning out the bathroom sink cabinet, I noticed I had tons of half to almost empty tubes and bottles of product. So I'm challenging myself before April 22, 2010 to use all this products up in the basket...


***after I took this photo, more were added....smh!***


Then, I'm going to take the empty containers to the Origins counter to swap them out for a sample. Origins is only company I know, so far who does this ( MAC does it but only for MAC stuff...)


Wanna join me? Send me photo of your "Use it" challenge goodies and I'll post them!!


Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown on 8:37 AM said...

wow you make a really good point, so many things just lie around in tubes that no one wants to squeeze and yet once emptied can be recycled, another source of waste. you can even recycle mobile phones that are lying in a draw and in the back of a cupboard.
if everyone does their bit it will make a real difference to the planet.

Unknown on 6:41 PM said...

This is a really good idea, I'm going to do the same!