Review: Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow in Violet Starlet....

Friday, March 05, 2010

Hi Everyone!!

Let's all take a minute and thank CVS and Walgreens for this week's BOGO free on Revlon products! ***applause*** Ah, the beauty addicts haven't had BOGO free in a while and we wait for them like Christmas...at least I do.

I only got two things....one was Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eye Shadow in Violet Starlet...
I love purple eyeshadow:)

Pros: Beautiful color

Cons: tons of microglitter, which I didn't expect and the color is sheer I did ALOT of building....
I paired in with MAC Shadowy Lady and Lancome Chic.....
It wasn't a favorite among the new and improved Revlon eye shadows( own several of the matte shadows). I'll passed on the other colors...


Jamie

3 comments:

Bianca C on 2:10 AM said...

Oh no! Too bad about the glitter. Its a super pretty color. I really like the Revlon matte shadow I have - but am not a fan of glitter - it gets all under and in my contacts ick.

I see the shadowy lady making another appearance LOL! It looks really nice with this lighter purple.

Kim | Black Style Central on 10:53 AM said...

This look is gorgeous. Your blending is on point.

Unknown on 2:12 PM said...

Bianca-Yes, girl, fooling with Shadowy Lady again! lol! This time it made some sense.


Kim-Thanks!!