New at Bath & Body Works: Orange Sapphire...

Friday, March 19, 2010

I grabbed a 2 fl.oz. Orange Sapphire up for $1, now at Bath and Body Works. I love the B&BW is doing that, letting you test out new seasonal scents for a great price. Of course, I used Orange Sapphire, in the morning, and it is a amazing wake up call of a scent. The notes in Orange Sapphire are blood orange, mandarin, white jasmine, golden honey, citrus sangria. Its citrusy and bright, and a bit familiar. Either B&BW or Victoria’s Secret has done this scent before because I’ve owned it. But, in any account, I think I’ll be snatching Orange Sapphire Shower Gel up to put beside my over- abused Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Wash! I received also a coupon for a Free Body Care Item with any purchase of $10 or More that starts March 29th. Go in get your bargain wake up call on! Lol!


Jamie

3 comments:

Isis on 4:40 PM said...

Yes I love those $1 trial bottles...I'm still using my Twilight Woods and haven't purchased a full one yet...

Hmm! Generally not an orange/citrus-y kinda girl...but I like the description...I'm thinking of blending it with the Aquolina Chocolovers Oil and Body Spray...

Unknown on 3:39 PM said...

I didnt like Twilight Woods on me but the oil for my scentbug is great!

That Chocolovers/Orange Sapphire mix sounds good. Might need to try that...:)

*B* Fab said...

Jamie!!!!!! guess where i work PT lol! b&bw!!! i LOVE orange sapphire! everytime i wear the lotion people are like what are you wearing? it smells wonderful!

I love it because of the blood orange! So fierce and sassy!