Happy 4th Birthday Rural Glamour!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Rural Glamour!!

Four Years of Beauty Bliss....yes!!!

I just want first thank the Lord for presenting and blessing me with my talent and love for all things beauty. Also, thank you too all my followers of the blog, blog friends, all my first, second, and third 'cuzins' and twitter homies who make my day everyday!!

catch me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/ruralglamour

Well, today I'm going to do a couple of things:

1) Cancel my MySpace page. LOL!

2) Create a new banner

3) Create a Facebook Fan Page....hell, why not?

4)Eat some that Carvel Ice Cream Cake:)

Also, I have a winner for the RG Birthday Giveaway...the winner is randomly selected by Contest machine.com


The Winner is Dominique!!

You have 24 hrs from 3:00pm EST for contact me:)


Love,

Jamie


4 comments:

Unknown on 3:59 PM said...

♫ Happy Birf-day ♫

Soul_Sunshine on 4:19 PM said...

Happy Birthday RURAL GLAMOUR!!! Oh and YAY I won! I love the blog even though, I'm a lurker for the most part. I'm still a fan and a avid reader!

The Depressed Yogi on 5:09 PM said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown on 5:07 PM said...

congrats and Happy Birthday...can't wait to see you on facebook!