Diary of Nouveau Nappyhead: New Wig....Wig in a Box/Urban Beauty/JBS Hair in Monica....

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

In a effort to step up the wig wardrobe( remember, its a beauty resolution), I got Monica at one of my local BSS'. The dude gave me 15 % off her and it was already 19.99. Deal, right?! lol

This how she looks out the box but I cute her bangs to fit my forehead and I cut the back too. It was looking little like a bowl cut, so I shaped it up....
Sorry, so greasy....I took this last night.
Its cute with accessories like headbands...but not by herself....
Jamie

3 comments:

Kayla on 9:34 AM said...

It looks so cute with the headband!

Broke College Student on 8:10 PM said...

cute but i bet you could really rock freetress bali girl! check our your local bbs..you could rock it!

Unknown on 8:07 AM said...

kayla-thanks

Elisabethshane-Ive seen a video on Bali girl, its looks beautiful! I'll have to look for it!Thanks!