Haul: Wet N' Wild, Sally Hansen and N.Y.C....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ya'll have heard me talk about the Green's Salvage Store here in my hometown and goodies I come across...Lately, they have had a ton of Sally Hansen and WnW stuff, so as I was stopping in to load up on the kids' snacks and canned goods for dinner I grabbed a couple things. Every thing was $.50 a piece, no lie. So I spent $3.50. that I shouldn't have spent since I only have $15.00 to my name and I know I'll have to pump gas. As my mother would say, "At least it wasn't a pack of cigarettes" **hangs head in shame** lol!




Wet N'Wild Mega Shimmer Dust in Pink Sugar and Golden Poppy Sally Hansen Satin Effects l/g in Pleasure, Seduction, and Glamourous( have two of these all ready LOVE THEM!) N.Y.C. Eye 2 Eye Duos in Blue Smoke and Heather Plum

Jamie

2 comments:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model on 10:39 PM said...

oh my gosh - .50 cents each! When I read posts you make about 'greens' store... I get pangs of jealousy!

Sometime I think it's silly to buy little things for myself on sale like this, too. But- you got all these things for .50 cents each, and you'll probably have them for a few years and get alot of use out of them. Or you can pass them along to your family & friends,



be proud you have wicked bargain hunting skills!

Unknown on 5:04 PM said...

Thanks love! That's a great way of looking at it! I have shopper's guilt,even if I don't compare gas prices! It's an amazing store, I tell you. If it was in a large city, it would get cleaned out!