RG Project: L.A. Colors 12 Color Palette in Traditional....

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I picked this up at Family Dollar for $1. The Traditional Palette is all neutrals and all shimmers....
I swatched all the colors...crazy pigment. Holds up well with primer underneath....
I used the dark copper, a gold yellow and the light white for this look....
The light white is a bit to white...and that was with lighthandedness....crazy color....
No piling on, no building...couple swipes and BAM!!! I like this palette alot. I don't have a neutral palette like this and I want that neutral palette from Coastal Scents. This will definetly tide me over til I can afford it.:)


Jamie

2 comments:

Mike Lowrey on 9:55 AM said...

I'm thinking I need to hire you hold classes to show every woman I know how to properly apply makeup.

Some folks need help out there.
lol.

Artic Girl said...

Check out BeautyTicket.com for great bargains on high end beauty products. You'll love the variety, the products, AND the pricing!