Haul:Cherry Culture...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I was able to give myself a little Christmas present....a long awaited,plotted, and planned Cherry Culture haul!!! I used a 20% code that they had going on. It took like a week to get it though....

I'm really impatient when it comes to shipping...

Anyway, here's what I got!:

LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Nail Color in White and Turquoise

NYX Eyeshadow Base in White and Skin Tone

Amuse 8 High Definition Eyeshadow Kit

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean and Milk

LA Colors Intense Bright Polish in Amp'd

NYX For Your Eyes Only 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette-Brown Eyes
Here's The LA Colors Intense Bright Polish Kit in Amp'd....I thought they were creams but they are shimmers:( Oh well...

Reviews coming up:)

All this was like $38. But I'm happy.:)


Jamie

2 comments:

AfricanOrchid on 12:23 AM said...

i took advantage of the sale too. cannot wait to get my goodies. i too ordered that For your eyes only set in brown. so glad i did. looks great. Love your blog btw. Happy Holidays :-)

Unknown on 7:45 PM said...

Thanks!I hope you like it! I'm kinda on the fence about it...