Diary of Nouveau Nappyhead: New Wig....Model Model Fay

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I told ya'll was going to invest in a wig or two. Trying to keep my own hair healthy and protect it, so when I can't wear a wig( which is in the blazing ass Southern summer) it will be good to go!

I went to the BSS this morning because last week I saw that they sold Model Model wigs for $19.99. I was intrigued by Model Model wigs after watching Ateyaaa's contest on You Tube....
I picked up "Fay"...a super big curly wig...I love fucking love it!!

It takes me so long to find a wig that I like and want to spend money on...that's why I wore 'Ye olde faithful wig" for soooooo long....
The color is 1b...I'm like Ateya...I don't do I lot of color.
Jamie

7 comments:

Reina on 2:03 PM said...

This looks so cute on you! So natural!

Unknown on 2:19 PM said...

I agree. It's absolutely divine on you.

Unknown on 4:08 PM said...

Thanks ladies!

Cynthia @ TheStyleAficionado.com on 4:15 PM said...

This looks great on you! One would never guess it was a wig

yummy411 on 11:51 PM said...

ooh i'm liking our girlfriend Fay honey!

Unknown on 11:09 AM said...

Cynthia and Kia- Thank you!!

el_bougie1 said...

i really like this on you! you are working miss fay honey!