Review:Cover Girl Lash Blast Length...

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Equation to start off the post:)

Cover Girl Lash Blast Length 8.99-($2.00 extra bucks back when you purchase)=$6.99-$2.00 off( a CG Lash Blast coupon in November People Style Watch Magazine)=$4.99.....

Because $8.99( at CVS...its a bit cheaper other places) is not going to be spent on a mascara...today.


Pros:
-Its a 'useful' layering mascara. Sometimes I wear two mascaras at the same time.CGLB would be great top things off.
-gives natural look. But I like big black fluttering eye lashes.

Cons:
-Not enough product is on the brush
-Not black in color enough for me
-didn't see any dramatic change in length
-Seemed dry in formula.


Consensus: I didn't like it. It seemed dry and light and it just wasn't my type of mascara. I could wax on and off about it but its not necessary.


Jamie

3 comments:

Unknown on 2:35 PM said...

didnt like mascara at all...did absolutely nothing..

Anonymous said...

I tried it and wasn’t super impressed. I agree about there not being enough on the brush, it felt like it was an empty tube. It did seem to give length, but not enough definition. I’ll stick to LashExact which is my absolute favorite.

Unknown on 5:33 PM said...

@birdie I thought I was only one who thought it didn't have enough product on the brush!!