NK HD Questions for Jamie @ Rural Glamour!!

Monday, November 09, 2009

Question #1 from my girl, Elle:)....

"I saw the Nicka K shadows at my local BSS...they all looked to tempting, which ones do you recommend to start?"

I would recommend my first five colors that got me hooked!!!

Top row:#3008, #3037 #3020
Bottom row:#3021 and #3023

The black and the vanilla colors are good basics( brow bone color and the black as a darkener in the outer corner or an eyeliner). The jewel colors are basic primary colors that can be worn alone or in a look...

Question #2: Which colors of the Nicka K HD eyeshadow would you recommend for a neutral, everyday look?

I recommend the six neutral colors I own...( above) top row: #3008, #3037, and #3009 bottom row: #3018, #3016 and #3005

Here's a neutral look I created with #3008, #3016 and #3009.....

I did #3009 from the inner corner to the mid-lid, #3016 from the mid-lid to the outer corner into the crease and blended the #3008 onto the brown bone down into the crease...

Any NK HD questions? Let me know!


****Disclaimer: I don't work for NK. I don't own all the NK HD colors...yet:)****


Jamie

6 comments:

Unknown on 4:35 PM said...

This looks so Pretty I can't find these anywhere!!!

Unknown on 6:26 PM said...

Thank you sooooooo much for this post. It is GREATLY appreciated!!!!! And thanks for posting the pictures and explanations of the neutral look. I will be headed to the BSS this week looking for many of these colors especially the neutral ones. This post has truly made my day. :)

Elle* on 9:12 PM said...

Thanks girlie!!

Unknown on 4:39 PM said...

Shawna- check all the independent BSS' you can. that's where they seem to be.

Lexelle- no problem:)

Elle-anytime!!

HeavenLei/Blumoonbabe on 2:05 AM said...

Whoooooooooo girl... I had to go grab a few of these for some of my beauty fiend friends... I'm trying to tell them that these shadows are the truth, so I figured I can show them better than tell them, especially since they don't know where to look. It's gotten to where one of the girls in the shop giggles when she sees me coming because I head straight for the NK display!

Unknown on 4:42 PM said...

HeavenLei- LOL! I had to ship some off too!