Review: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes....

Friday, October 16, 2009

*sigh*

I wish I had a review for the Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eye Lashes that were sent to me by Janet from Revlon( thanks!!) but...alas....


I CAN NOT APPLY FALSE LASHES....or I ALMOST KNOW HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES...

EITHER WAY...I CAN'T GET THEM ON

I actually received five boxes from Janet and Revlon but I messed up two pair trying to get them on my already curly, long lashes. I've watched ENDLESS amounts of You Tube beauty gurus and still can't get them on.


But they are beautiful...right? lol! They look like lashes I've seen applied at MAC counters....

I'll save them for when I get application down packed. :)


Jamie

2 comments:

The Style Aficionado on 7:27 PM said...

when you get the hang of it, you are going to LOVE these. These are one of the first pair I learned how to put on I am by no means no expert but this is what helped me.
- letting the glue get a little drier than tacky and pushing my naturaly curved lashes down. Oh, also a bobby pin

Unknown on 1:02 PM said...

thanks for the suggestions! Now what do I do with the bobby pin? lol!