Review: Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Origin Facial Makeup Remover Towelettes

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I very excited to finally find Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Facial Remover Towelettes....

.....and find it in all places, my local Wal- Mart. My local Wal- Mart is like a low grade super center. Its doesn't have a Auto Center, Seafood Counter, Mickey D's or any kind of restaurant. The beauty department still has a full displays of Max Factor and Iman( that looks untouched).


Pros:

-The wipe or "towelette" works great with removing all of my makeup...except my eye makeup( see Cons)
-The towelette was moisturized just enough. It wasn't sopping wet.
-Smelled fresh. Great scent


Cons:
-The container sucked. Each time I pulled out a towelette, the top would come off. Then I would have to pull the next wipe back thru manually. That made me sooo mad....

-You only get 25 wipes for like 8.38. Not cost effective.

-It didn't get the my eye makeup off very good. And I'm not just talking mascara, like my eye shadow was still on my eyes after a good four strokes over them.



Consensus:
Pass on it. I actually took the thing back. I can buy a box of baby wipes cheaper and they would be more effective.


Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown on 5:04 AM said...

yeah baby wipes are way better.

Unknown on 3:35 PM said...

Honey, I just went got a whole box of 120 for $2. I'm 6.38 richer.lol